Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Boys in the Birthday Cook Out



Happy Birthday, Rob!
His hubby Mike did most of the work, while we all frolicked pool side ( I , me! - the king of sunscreen  and coving up this English Rose self am a tad pinkish this evening!  )
Burgers and HOTS - salads, some yummy meaty beans. I took those cold sesame noodles that Rob likes so much ( but they were a bit too spicy today - which everyone liked, not sure what I did different. Again , they are just a perfect summer picnic take along. 
[ link HERE - the only thing I do any differently is double it and add a little garlic - I also bloom the ginger and garlic before adding , oh, and I add more veggies, but I do that with everything )


 They have a lovely home
 We all had a really nice time. Sadly Neil is still not 100% and stayed home .
 The Boys in the Pool .


No comments: