Monday, July 7, 2014

Everything is food food food.

Yall missed a lot of cooking while I was away.

Just like when Neil is on the road, I didnt really cook for one while he was in the hospital. Made a great big pot of Coconut Chicken and Rice and just ate on that - plus a jumbo Wegman's Sub. So when he got home I was happy to be back in the kitchen.

TONIGHT
Salmon 
w/ Sorrel Chutney *
Green Beans
Roasted New Red Potatoes
Tomatoes

* I've talked about this before, and it is straight out of the bottle. So good on fish, would be on chicken or pork as well. Cheap and easy addition to any meal.

 SUNDAY NIGHT

A remake for me , a new one for Neil. This is so very good and very easy to make. I cant remember if I posted how to make it, its an Everyday Foods recipe from Martha Stewart. I did bump up the spice and added a couple of chilies

 Coconut Chicken and Rice
Little Salad

 SATURDAY NIGHT

Kabobs
Couscous
Grilled Vegetable Salad

No comments: