Saturday, November 22, 2014

WEEK 14


DONE!
55 - 9 
( but it was not that close )

Welcome to my new least favorite tradition in college football, late season cup cake week. CSU is Charleston Southern, which I called Clark Central  - I'm sure its about the same and would have saved the boys from ? South of Charleston .. the trip over. Kirk Herbstreit went off on this on GAMEDAY this morning, I agree with him, but others do not.
Western Carolina's coach went all puffy chest yadda yadda - I'm all for allowing these smaller schools to play in some big houses AND for the lower down the ranking players to get sometime, just not this late in the season, not this weekend.

I did not even watch all of our game, went back and forth between Harvard and Yale and then had to go do something for Neil. 

Still a nail biter for GEORGIA to get to that fabled SEC PLAY-OFF, one more chance MISSOURI has to lose to a rolling ARKANSAS next weekend. The Razorbacks SHUT DOWN a one time final four team, OLE MISS 33 - 0 today. Hope yet.

No comments: