Sunday, December 14, 2014

Adventures in Blogging


Judging just from my blog, you readers must think I am the dullest person alive. Which is not totally untrue, I am happily gloriously dull - but not as dull as it seems. I am just really bad about taking pics and blogging about things that we do that involve other folks. Just don't really like to break out the camera and then if we are out late . So on days when I do pretty much nothing interesting y'all get like 10 posts, and on days when stuff happens like yesterday, when we were busy, nothing.

I still really enjoy doing this and its great to have the day to day stuff on here, so I can check back on when and what we did. In the new year I will work on getting better at out of Mendon blogging.


We went to a really nice dinner over at our pals Rob and Mike's last night. and see, I took no photos .
I need to get Mike's Chicken French recipe and share with y'all.

No comments: