Sunday, December 14, 2014

COOKIES !

I am not a baker, at all - so when Neil volunteered me for coffee hour this morning, I was a tad nervous . But, it is Christmas and the cookies must be made.


Most stores pile all of this stuff up in one section this time of year makes it easy. Nothing is really expensive either, other than that one little tiny bottle of cream of tarter - I have never known what this was - that I needed 2 tsp of for one cookie. But now I have some for all future baking.



Tasty, and pretty east to make, really the easiest one


These were people's favorite, easy to make


bumped up the chili powder, and would fiddle with it more, more spice, maybe some vanilla , something - nice texture ( was the cream of tarter )

Cowboy Cookies 
 ( can't remember what recipe I used, but there are lots on line )

Sort of a kitchen sink holiday cookie, and you have to buy a bag of everything you need so you could make A LOT Of cookies with the things you have.. Very tasty, I used cranberries instead of raisins

No comments: