Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dinner





Pastaless Spaghetti!
aka

Meat Sauce over Spaghetti Squash.

This was some what of an experiment - but it turned out really good, I will 100% do it again

I think I told y'all I joined some low carb Facebook list that puts out a lot of content on the highs and lows of low carving. I saw something like this on there - and it was a " I dont have to go to the store" menu.


Cut your squash in half, take out seeds - plop onto a foiled cookie sheet - about an hour at 400. I have put the entire squash in the oven, but it is easier to get the seeds out before.

A straight up meat sauce - onion/carrot/garlic - I used some bulk Italian sausage - cook it all down, a touch of left over Easter rosemary and some Italian seasoning. Add tomato sauce and some wild mushrooms that I had on hand. Cook down a bit - fork out your " pasta " serve with sauce , herbs and cheese...

No comments: