Monday, February 1, 2016

YESTERDAY


A busy day yesterday, and I meant to get it all here last night , but fell asleep .

Started with Church, I didn't go - but we took Neil over.
 It was annual meeting with a big pot luck, folks make all kinds of different things, a very good selection.

I only found out we needed to take something while I was cooking Indian food with Roja. So, naturally I knocked out a little curry light coconut chicken - which they ate every bit of and licked the place clean.
 There was a rainbow cake

I just dropped off food, helped set up a little and came home, because we had folks coming over for dinner that night. Started out as just our pals Don and Susan, but at the last min. our good pal Jack was in town and came over as well. Only had to buy another chicken!





  •  Roast Chicken
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Gravy
  • English Peas
  • Turnips and Turnip Greens
  • Squash Casserole


 I was just in the mood to cook , and it was all very good if I do say so myself.
Apple Dumplings with Ice Cream for dessert.

No comments: